If a blend of velvety almond milk, aromatic espresso, and the irresistible essence of freshly baked sugar cookies sounds like your idea of a delightful drink, you should try my Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte. As an added bonus, this decadent-tasting Starbucks copycat sugar cookie latte recipe requires just 4 simple ingredients and is under 150 calories per serving.
Ever had one of those moments at Starbucks where you took a sip of their Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte and thought, 'This is pure liquid joy'? Well, get ready to experience that bliss anytime you want, right from your own kitchen!
In just 5 minutes of active prep time, you'll be sipping on a creamy, dreamy, frosty coffee creation that tastes like a freshly baked sugar cookie. Better yet, it's made with just FOUR simple ingredients, clocks in at under 150 calories per serving, and won't drain your wallet. Sounds like a coffee dream come true, right? ☕🍪💫
I'm about to spill the beans on how to whip up this delightful creation, so you can enjoy that beloved Starbucks flavor without even needing to put on real clothes. No need to brave the line or wait for your name to be called, either; you're the barista today, my friend!
- What is a Sugar Cookie Latte?
- What does it taste like?
- Why You’ll Love This Starbucks Iced Sugar Cookie Latte Recipe
- Ingredients Needed
- How To Make An Iced Starbucks Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte
- Optional Variations & Dietary Adjustments
- Serving Suggestions
- Recipe Success Tips
- Homemade Almond Milk Sugar Cookie Latte Nutrition
- Other Fall Coffee Drink Recipes
- Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte (Starbucks Copycat)
What is a Sugar Cookie Latte?
The Starbucks sugar cookie latte is a cozy hug in a cup. This delightful creation made its debut on the Starbucks scene back in 2021, and it quickly became a seasonal sensation. Imagine the sweet and toasty flavors of a freshly baked sugar cookie, swirled into a creamy iced latte with almond milk — it's gee dang magical!
But here's the icing on the fruit cake: You don't need to wait for the holiday season or make a Starbucks run to enjoy this delightful treat. Nope, I've got you covered with my budget-friendly homemade sugar cookie-flavored almond milk iced latte. It's not only easy on your wallet but also a wonderful way to practice a little self-care amidst the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.
So, get ready to embrace the holiday spirit, even on the busiest of days, with my Starbucks copycat sugar cookie almondmilk latte. It's a simple yet luxurious way to treat yourself, right at home. And I promise, every sip will make you feel like you're wrapped in a cozy, sugary embrace. Now, let's get brewing! ☃️🎄✨
What does it taste like?
It honest-to-goodness tastes like a sugar cookie dipped into an iced almond milk latte.
When you take a sip, you're met with a symphony of sweetness, a touch of warm nostalgia, and a whole lot of caffeine-powered comfort. It's the kind of drink that makes you want to curl up with a good book or share stories with friends by a crackling fireplace. 📚🔥☕💫
Why You’ll Love This Starbucks Iced Sugar Cookie Latte Recipe
This sugar cookie almond milk latte recipe has something for everyone. It's sweet, creamy, budget-friendly, and sure to brighten up your day! It also happens to be:
- Quick & Easy 🕒✨ Say goodbye to long coffee shop lines and hello to simplicity! My Starbucks sugar cookie almond milk latte recipe is a breeze to make. In just a few minutes, you can whip up your own coffee shop-style treat without the fuss. It's the perfect solution for busy mornings when you need your sweet caffeine fix without the wait.
- Made With Only 4 Ingredients 🍪🥛☕ You won't believe how something so scrumptious can be so simple! With just four basic ingredients, you can recreate the magic of Starbucks in your own kitchen. No need for a laundry list of obscure items – just grab your favorite almond milk, espresso, my simple homemade sugar cookie syrup, and some sprinkles, and you're ready to roll.
- Light & Refreshing 🌬️❄️ While it might taste like a decadent dessert, this iced almond milk latte has a wonderfully light and refreshing quality. It's not going to weigh you down like some other rich coffee drinks might. Instead, it's like a cool, invigorating sip of the holidays that'll leave you feeling energized and satisfied.
As promised, this iced sugar cookie almondmilk latte requires just a handful of ingredients. Here’s what to grab:
- Sugar Cookie Syrup - While you’re welcome to swap in store-bought, my homemade version is a snap to make and is much more budget-friendly.
- Espresso - The base of this copycat Starbucks almond milk latte is bold, rich espresso, just like how they make it in store.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk - If possible, opt for a barista blend for the best, creamiest mouthfeel.
- Christmas Sprinkles - Optional, but so fun and seasonal!
- Ice - Technically, I suppose this is the 5th ingredient for this iced coffee recipe with almond milk. If possible, use ice made from filtered water for the best flavor.
Fresh out of something? Not to worry, there are plenty of alternatives to choose from:
- Sugar Cookie Syrup - You’re welcome to use the coffee syrup or sauce of your choice.
- Espresso - You can also use 8 ounces of cold brew or the chilled brewed coffee of your choice.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk - Feel free to use any percentage of dairy milk or swap in your favorite unsweetened, unflavored or vanilla plant-based milk.
- Christmas Sprinkles - You’re welcome to omit them, or you can swap in the topper of your choice (e.g. whipped cream, crushed cookies, or toffee bits).
- Ice - Feel free to swap in coffee ice to prevent excess dilution!
How To Make An Iced Starbucks Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte
Making your own Starbucks iced sugar cookie latte is as easy as 1-2-3!
Step 1: Syrup. Pour the sugar cookie syrup into a tall glass, then top with ice.
Step 2: Layer. Pour in the espresso, then top with the almond milk.
Step 3: Garnish & Serve. Top with Christmas sprinkles, and drink up!
Optional Variations & Dietary Adjustments
There are plenty of ways to make this almond milk latte recipe your own. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Use Different Milk - Swap in the dairy milk or plant-based milk of your choice.
- Make a Hot Sugar Cookie Latte - Not in the mood for an iced almond milk sugar cookie latte? Make it hot instead. Simply warm the milk and syrup first, then give the warmed mix a quick spell with a milk frother.
Here are some fun serving suggestions and food pairings to enhance your Starbucks-at-home drink experience:
- Breakfast Bliss: Start your day off right by enjoying your iced sugar cookie latte alongside fluffy pancakes or crispy waffles topped with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. The combination of sweet and creamy with warm, comforting breakfast foods is pure morning magic.
- Cookie Combo: Elevate your snack game by pairing your latte with a freshly baked sugar cookie or two. It's a match made in coffee cookie heaven!
- Protein Power-Up: For a satisfying and energizing snack, try pairing your latte with a protein-packed treat like a protein cookie for a delicious and guilt-free indulgence.
- Afternoon Affogato: Want to take your latte to the next level? Turn it into an affogato by pouring it over a scoop of ice cream.
- Movie Night Must-Have: Make your movie nights extra special with this latte. Pair it with a bowl of buttery popcorn dusted with cinnamon and sugar. The sweet and savory combo is a winning match for your favorite films.
- Bookworm's Retreat: If you're curling up with a good book, this iced sugar cookie latte is the perfect literary companion. Grab your favorite novel, cozy up in your reading nook, and let the latte's comforting flavors transport you right into the plotline.
Remember, the best pairings are the ones that make you smile. So, feel free to get creative and explore different combinations until you find your perfect match. Cheers to enjoying your homemade Starbucks-inspired latte in style! ☕🍪📚
Recipe Success Tips
- Measure Precisely. Use measuring cups and spoons for accurate ingredient quantities. Consistency in measurements is key to replicating that Starbucks perfection.
- Brew It Right. If you're using an espresso machine, ensure your espresso is properly extracted. Use freshly ground coffee beans and follow the manufacturer's guidelines for brewing.
- Sweeten To Taste. The level of sweetness is subjective. Taste your latte before adding sweetener and adjust according to your preference. Some may prefer it sweeter, while others like it less sweet.
- Time Is Of The Essence. When making an iced latte, cool the espresso and milk mixture quickly before adding ice to prevent dilution. You can use ice cubes made from extra-strong coffee to enhance the flavor.
When you make it at home, you can get it any way you want!
Yes, the sugar cookie latte has been on the winter seasonal menu at Starbucks for the 2021 and 2022 seasons, and it’s expected to return in 2023.
Yes, everything that goes into this iced sugar cookie latte is gluten-free.
Homemade Almond Milk Sugar Cookie Latte Nutrition
This delightful homemade latte is not only a taste bud-pleaser but also a relatively light and refreshing treat. With only 137 calories per serving and just 2 grams of total fat, it's a guilt-free indulgence. Plus, it offers a subtle touch of protein, which can be a nice energy boost to start your day.
While the latte contains a moderate amount of carbohydrates at 29 grams, the majority of this comes from the sweetness of the sugar cookie syrup.
So, whether you're treating yourself to a morning pick-me-up or enjoying a cozy afternoon sip, this Starbucks Iced Sugar Cookie Latte can fit into your daily routine while keeping your nutritional goals in check. Sip, savor, and enjoy! ☕🍪🌟
Total nutritional content per serving is:
- Calories: 137 calories
- Total Fat: 2 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Sodium: 139 mg
- Carbohydrates: 29 grams
- Sugar: 27 grams
*This nutritional information is an estimate and calculated based on the ingredients used to create the recipe. The nutritional value of your ingredients may differ slightly. Furthermore, this food is not intended to prevent, diagnose, cure, or treat any disease.
Other Fall Coffee Drink Recipes
Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte (Starbucks Copycat)
- Pour the sugar cookie syrup into a tall glass, then top with ice.
- Pour in the espresso, then top with the almond milk.
- Top with Christmas sprinkles, and drink up!