If you’re already dreaming of cozy fall days filled with colorful leaves and spiced treats, you’re going to love my cool and comforting copycat recipe for Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew! Lightly sweetened iced coffee is topped with a rich and creamy pumpkin cold foam for an autumnal drink that’s perfect for sipping in summer heat.
I can't wait for the leaves to paint the world in hues of amber and the crisp autumn breeze to tickle my senses. Honestly, is there a better season than fall?!? And what better way to usher in this enchanting season than with a delightful, creamy concoction that's practically synonymous with coziness and comfort? Brace yourself for the ultimate fall-inspired indulgence – my homemade pumpkin cream cold brew (Starbucks) copycat recipe!
Imagine yourself strolling down the streets, the sunlight filtering through the kaleidoscope of leaves above, and you suddenly catch a whiff of that magical blend of spices that makes fall so special. You can't resist following your nose to your local coffee shop, where the seasonal menu addition of Starbucks pumpkin cold foam beckons temptingly. But before you empty your wallet on the store-bought version, hear me out!
What if I told you that you could whip up this fall favorite right in the comfort of your home, with just SIX simple ingredients, and in as little as FIVE minutes? Not only will you be savoring the season's finest flavors in no time, but you'll also be saving those precious pennies for all the apple-picking and hayride adventures still in store.
As if that weren't enough to love, while Starbucks may have some top-secret ingredients up their sleeves, I guarantee my homemade version comes with a clear conscience. Say goodbye to weird preservatives and artificial additives, as our recipe is an ode to the wholesome flavors of fall. With every sip, you'll feel the warmth of genuine ingredients that embrace the season's essence.
- What is Starbucks Pumpkin Cold Brew?
- What does it taste like?
- Why You’ll Love This Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Recipe
- Ingredients Needed
- How To Make Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, Starbucks-Style
- Optional Variations & Dietary Adjustments
- Serving Suggestions
- Recipe Success Tips
- DIY Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Nutrition
- Other Iced Starbucks Copycat Recipes
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew (Starbucks Copycat)
What is Starbucks Pumpkin Cold Brew?
Brace yourselves for the ultimate fall indulgence: Starbucks pumpkin spice cold brew. This seasonal offering features lightly sweetened cold brew coffee, crowned with a luscious pumpkin sweet cream cold foam. And now I've cracked the code on how to make it at home — huzzah!
Sip on the smooth coffee goodness, get enchanted by the pumpkin magic, and revel in the not-so-limited-time delight of this dreamy, pumpkin-spiced wonderland. It's the perfect way to welcome fall with open arms, and the best part? All you need is just six simple ingredients, five minutes, and you'll be enjoying this delightful treat right in the comfort of your very own pumpkin patch! 🍁
What does it taste like?
Picture yourself holding that ice-cold glass of cold brew coffee perfection – fantastically refreshing, with a hint of sweetness and a nutty touch that's as delightful as a sunlit autumn day. But the magic doesn't stop there! Meet the superstar of this caffeinated show – a luscious homemade rendition of the pumpkin cold foam Starbucks charges an arm and a leg for.
Imagine a dreamy, cloud-like pumpkin hug on top of your coffee, adding a sprinkle of sweetness and a dash of whimsy to every sip. It's a match made in fall-flavored heaven that'll have you saying, "More pumpkin, please!" 🎃✨
Why You’ll Love This Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Recipe
Still on the fence about trying this Starbucks pumpkin cream cold brew recipe? You shouldn’t be! Aside from being a near-perfect dupe for your favorite fall drink, this pumpkin cold brew Starbucks hack is also:
- Quick & Easy - All you need is 5 minutes, a glass, and a milk frother!
- Made With Only 6 Ingredients - Trust me: Starbucks’ pumpkin cold foam recipe has waayyyyy more than that. (Actually, theirs has more than 20, by my count. 🤯)
- Cozy AND Cold - If you tend to put the horse before the cart (i.e. your cravings for pumpkin-flavored everything pop up when it’s still a gazillion degrees out), this pumpkin sweet cream cold brew is here for you.
- Easy On The Wallet - As with most of my yummy copycat recipes, making a DIY Starbucks pumpkin cream cold foam to top your cold brew will definitely save you a pretty penny over buying it in store.
The base of this recipe is lightly sweetened cold brew. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Cold Brew Coffee - It’s super easy to make at home, but feel free to swap in store-bought for convenience.
- Vanilla Syrup - Ditto the above!
Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam
The real trick of this recipe is learning how to make pumpkin cream cold foam. In addition to the vanilla syrup listed above, you’ll also need:
- Heavy Whipping Cream - Aim for a minimum of 30% milkfat and keep it nice and cold to get the perfect Starbucks pumpkin foam consistency.
- Milk of Choice - I used 2% to balance out the richness of the cream, but any percentage of dairy milk will work!
- Canned Pumpkin Purée - Just don’t mistake it for canned pumpkin pie filling, which has all kinds of strange additives.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice - A warming blend of spices like cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and clove combine forces to give this Starbucks pumpkin cold foam recipe allllll the sweater season coziness you crave.
As much as I like the pumpkin spice cold brew Starbucks makes, there’s definitely more than one way to DIY this fall-flavored treat. Here are a few easy ingredient swaps you can make:
- Cold Brew Coffee - You’re also welcome to use freshly brewed espresso poured over ice or regular-brewed coffee chilled overnight in the fridge or in a Hyperchiller.
- Vanilla Syrup - Vanilla is how Starbucks does it, but I have a feeling maple simple, brown sugar simple, honey simple, or caramel simple syrup would also be lovely.
- Heavy Whipping Cream - Feel free to swap in your favorite plant-based whipping cream alternative for a dairy-free treat.
- Dairy Milk - You’re also welcome to use the unsweetened plain or vanilla plant-based milk of your choice (e.g. almond, oat, or soy).
- Canned Pumpkin Purée - You’re also free to use homemade pumpkin purée or to swap in sweet potato purée or butternut squash purée instead.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice - While it won’t be quite as complex, feel free to swap in the warming spice(s) of your choice (e.g. cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger, cardamom, etc).
How To Make Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, Starbucks-Style
These pumpkin cream cold brews come together in a flash. Here’s how:
Step 1: Sweeten Coffee. Stir together the cold brew coffee and 2 tablespoon vanilla syrup. Set aside.
Step 2: Make Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam. Add all the pumpkin foam ingredients to a mason jar or tall glass. Using a milk frother, froth until whipped and well-combined (about 10-20 seconds).
Step 3: Assemble & Serve. Add ice to a tall glass, then pour the sweetened cold brew coffee over the ice. Top with the pumpkin cold foam and drink up!
Optional Variations & Dietary Adjustments
Wonder how to make pumpkin cream cold brew your own? Let me count the ways:
- Vegan/Dairy-Free Cold Foam - Simply swap in your favorite plant-based whipping cream and milk to make this Starbucks pumpkin cream cold foam recipe totally vegan-friendly.
- Decaf - If you want all the flavor without any of the buzz, use your favorite decaf beans to make your cold brew base.
- Sugar-Free/Diabetic-Friendly - Make (or buy) sugar-free vanilla syrup by swapping in your favorite cup-for-cup sugar alternative.
- Chai Tea: Skip the cold brew and make an iced pumpkin cream chai latte instead!
Here are a few occasions where you can sip, savor, and embrace the magic of sweater season with this pumpkin cream cold foam Starbucks-inspired delight:
- Mommy Fuel for Trick-or-Treating: Before hitting the streets with the little goblins on Halloween, fuel up with a jolt of pumpkin magic! Sip on your pumpkin foam cold brew to keep those energy levels up while making magical memories with your costumed crew.
- Fall Activity Adventure: Whether you're apple picking, navigating corn mazes, or enjoying a cozy bonfire, bring along your trusty pumpkin cream cold brew for a taste of fall in every sip. It's the perfect companion for all your autumn escapades!
- Lazy Weekend Brunch: Picture this – a lazy Sunday morning, a stack of fluffy pancakes, and a tall glass of cold brew topped with homemade pumpkin cold foam. Need I say more? 🥞 🥤
- Pumpkin Pick-Me-Up: Feeling like you need a little boost to conquer the day? Don't worry; we've got you covered! Treat yourself to this copycat Starbucks pumpkin cream recipe whenever you need a dash of pumpkin-spiced enchantment to power through any day — no magic wand required. 🪄
Recipe Success Tips
Here are some recipe success tips to ensure your Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew turns out fantastic every time:
- Use high-quality ingredients for the best results. Opt for freshly brewed cold brew coffee and pure pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling) to capture that authentic, rich pumpkin flavor.
- Make sure your cold brew coffee, pumpkin puree, and any other ingredients are well-chilled before assembling the drink to ensure a refreshing and smooth cold brew experience.
- When making the pumpkin sweet cream cold foam, use an electric milk frother or a whisk vigorously to achieve a creamy, frothy texture. It should resemble the one you'd get at your favorite Starbucks!
- Serve your homemade pumpkin cream cold brew in a clear glass to show off those gorgeous layers – it's all about that Instagram-worthy look!
- Don't be afraid to get creative! Add a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg on top, drizzle some caramel sauce, or even try a splash of vanilla extract for a unique twist.
- Preparing for a get-together? You can pre-make the pumpkin sweet cream cold foam and store it in the refrigerator until needed. Just give it a good shake or re-froth before using.
While I’m not itching to spend $5 on a single grande drink at Starbucks, this homemade recipe is DEFINITELY worth the time and money.
That’s the beauty of playing your own barista — you can make one whenever you’re craving it! If you wait for the big green giant, you probably won’t see it till the end of August or beginning of October.
If you order it at Starbucks, yes. If you make it at home, not necessarily! Following my recipe above, you can easily make the pumpkin cream cold foam dairy-free.
DIY Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Nutrition
Listen up, my pumpkin-loving pals! This potent elixir is a perfect blend of refreshing cold brew coffee and a luscious pumpkin sweet cream cold foam – a match made in caffeine heaven! But, just like any treat, we need to be mindful of the nutrition behind it.
Here's the scoop: sipping on this velvety goodness will gift you with around 376 calories, 22 grams of total fat, and 3 grams of protein. Now, I know what you're thinking – "But it's pumpkin-flavored magic!" – and yes, you're right! But here's the thing: this delightful concoction also comes with 42 grams of carbohydrates and a sweet touch of 38 grams of sugar.
That's not to say you need to wave goodbye to this charming drink altogether. Just like any sweet treat or midday dessert, it's all about moderation. Indulge in the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew with joy, but remember, too much of a good thing can cast an evil spell on our health.
So, let's cherish this captivating blend in moderation, savoring the flavors of fall and the magical powers of coffee while keeping a watchful eye on our daily nutritional intake. It's the perfect way to enjoy a coffee drink that doubles as a sweet treat. But, like all enchanting spells, we'll make sure to wield our caffeine magic responsibly!
Total nutritional content per serving is:
- Calories: 376 calories
- Total Fat: 22 grams
- Protein: 3 grams
- Sodium: 40 mg
- Carbohydrates: 42 grams
- Sugar: 38 grams
*This nutritional information is an estimate and calculated based on the ingredients used to create the recipe. The nutritional value of your ingredients may differ slightly. Furthermore, this food is not intended to prevent, diagnose, cure, or treat any disease.
Other Iced Starbucks Copycat Recipes
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew (Starbucks Copycat)
Pumpkin Cold Foam
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon milk of choice
- 2 tablespoon canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoon vanilla syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Stir together the cold brew coffee and 2 tablespoon vanilla syrup. Set aside.
- Add all the pumpkin cold foam ingredients to a mason jar or tall glass. Using a milk frother, froth until whipped and well-combined (about 10-20 seconds(.
- Add ice to a tall glass, then pour the sweetened cold brew coffee over the ice. Top with the pumpkin cold foam and drink up!